Saturday, March 22, 2014

Marvel Universe Wave 21 Blastaar


Today I broke into Wave 21!


I've got some cool plans for pictures involving Jubilee and Professor X, so I started with Blastaar.

Marvel Universe Fantastic Four Team Pack Thing

Marvel Universe Fantastic Four Team Pack Mr. Fantastic

I don't know a whole lot about this guy.  He was the king of the Negative Zone at one point, might still be.

Marvel Universe Modern Age Avengers Team Pack Thor

I happened to get the translucent variant.  His hands are solid grey otherwise.

Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy Team Pack Drax


Marvel Universe Comic Pack Hulk

The figure itself is the generic "large" figure sculpt.  His hands seem unique, and his head obviously is.

Marvel Universe Modern Age Avengers Team Pack Iron Man
Marvel Universe Uncanny X-Force Wolverine




Marvel Universe Single Carded Hulk

Marvel Universe Single Carded Juggernaut


Pretty cool figure, I'm happy with it.  Maybe I'll look into actually reading something with Blastaar in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment