Saturday, March 22, 2014

Avengers Infinite Series Wave 1 Hulk



Today I opened my first Avengers Infinite Series figure!


I originally wasn't going to open any of the Infinite Series figures until I finished with the piles of Marvel Universe figures I need to open, but since I'm Hulk themed this week, I decided to go ahead and open it.


He's an entirely new sculpt for Hulk.  I had thought he was a new sculpt, but turns out the sculpts is the standard "larger" figure.  Blastaar, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, etc.


Hulk includes removable armor, like these armbands, but they don't stay on so I don't plan on trying to keep them on.








Right here is my predictions for the concept image shots from Avengers: Age of Ultron.









Overall, another great Hulk figure.  They really seem to be getting these right fairly consistently.  I'm hoping this new series in successful and they keep making more.  I know a second wave has been announced, I'm looking forward to all of them after opening this figure.




No comments:

Post a Comment