Saturday, August 17, 2013

Marvel Universe Wave 20 Nova Figure


Next up for Wave 20 is Nova!


I find it quite ironic that I happen to use a box labeled "Green Lantern Figures" as a background.

Marvel Universe Comic Pack Wave 11 Thanos


The figure is very detailed.  He glossy, very articulate, and seems about the perfect size for Nova.



I did, however, struggle a bit to make him appear to not be staring at his feet.


Marvel Universe Comic Pack Wave 11 Adam Warlock
Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy Team Pack Drax the Destroyer


It's really tough to show Nova look cool without using Photoshop to add some abilities.


Marvel Universe Wave 13 Gladiator

I've never really found an opportune time to use Gladiator.




Nova's helmet is by far the coolest part about this figure.

Marvel Universe Heroic Age Avengers Team Pack Red Hulk

Marvel Universe Wave 9 Skrull

Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy Team Pack Starlord



I think it's another pretty great figure.  So far, Wave 20 is turning out great.  My particular Nova is kind of loose on all the joints, but I can handle that.  Nighthawk next maybe?



Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment