Friday, August 2, 2013

Potential Upcoming Marvel Universe Figures!

Of course at Comic-Con Hasbro always has an elaborate display.  This year, the display has quite a few figures I either don't have or didn't know existed.  I am aware some of these figures I'm going to list are available, but aren't available in my area so I'm going to list them anyway.  None of these pictures are mine.  All credit goes to cooltoyreview.com.  Here is the full index of their images:

To my knowledge, there is nothing new here.


  • Fin Fang Foom
  • Devil Dinosaur
  • Six Armed Ultron
    • Could just be some kind of custom statue for the display.  I would be surprised if it was released.
  • Uncanny X-Force Nightcrawler
    • Appears to just be a repaint of the Nightcrawler we already have, but Hasbro is definitely know for liking repaints.
  • I'm not sure who the guy on top of Fin Fang Foom is.  Please tell me if you know!
  • Hydra Helicopter
    • Definitely looks like an older GI Joe helicopter repainted, but I would buy a few if they released them.
  • Is that a pterodactyl in the background?  Savage Land characters maybe?  Sauron?!
  • It looks like one of the of the Iron Man suits from Iron Man 3.  Hopefully they are expanding that line and giving them articulation.

  • There are a few Iron Man suits Magneto has destroyed, but I'm not sure what they are.
  • Golden colored Ultron.  Probably a simple repaint, but I would buy it.
  • Doombot!
  • Emma Frost
    • I've heard she has been announced, but this is the first I've seen her.








  • Omega Red and whoever he is holding maybe?  I can't tell who it is.


  • Nick Fury
    • This isn't white Nick Fury, or either of the Nick Furys currently released, so it must be a new one.  It looks more like the comic Nick Fury than either figure based on Samuel Jackson.
  • I have no idea who the purple guy is, if you know please tell me!

  • Giant Man without his mask.
  • Some kind of new ninja fighting Silver Samurai, but it looks like a ninja from the recent GI Joe Retaliation line.
  • Has this Wolverine been released?
  • Still not sure who Omega Red is holding...



  • I've seen this Sandman before somewhere, but I don't know where.  It isn't new.\
  • The Doc Ock seems new to me.





  • The Avengers jeep is pretty cool.  Probably just a repaint of a GI Joe vehicle though.


If you noticed anyone I didn't or know anyone I didn't, please let me know in the comments!  I greatly appreciate it.






5 comments:

  1. those are customs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy making Black Widow and Nick Fury fight:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Man

    Girl being held by Omega Red:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_comics

    Guy on top of FFF:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon-Boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of Purple Man. Interesting.

      I forgot Alpha Flight existed there for a minute.

      Moon-Boy makes perfect sense...not sure why I didn't get that!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I know this was posted a while ago but that falcon is a custom too?? I would love a falcon like that

    ReplyDelete