Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Avengers Infinite Series Wave 1 Iron Man


I took all these pictures way back when I did the other Avengers Infinite figures, but for some reason never got around to posting them.


Marvel Universe Modern Age Avengers Team Pack Iron Man

If it looks familiar, it is, just like Captain America from this wave, this is a figure we've had a few times in the past.

Marvel Universe Modern Age Avengers Team Pack Thor
Marvel Universe Modern Age Avengers Team Pack Red Hulk

Robocop Series Silver Robocop

Robocop Series Black Robocop

Not a whole lot to say, it's a pretty basic Iron Man figure.

Marvel Universe Classic Avengers Team Pack

Avengers Infinite Wave 1 Hulk




Iron Man 2 Series Hulkbuster



Marvel Universe Ultron

Spider-Man Series Rhino



It's an okay figure.  I wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't found a deal on a set of the whole first wave.  I guess multiple Iron Man suits isn't a bad thing.

Marvel Universe Hulk

No comments:

Post a Comment