Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Disney Releases New "Guardians of the Galaxy" Trailer, Removes Rocket Raccoon "Re-Adjusting Himself"

While I can't prove this to any of you, Disney has released a new trailer for "Guardians of the Galaxy" that is set to debut on "Maleficent" and any other title currently running trailer #2.



This new trailer, #3, is almost identical to #2, except thy have removed Rocket Raccoon "re-adjusting" himself.  I had an itching suspicion this would happen Friday when I got the recommended playlist for "Maleficent" that included a #3.




Well today I was reluctant to be excited about it, but I went ahead and let me guard down.  The trailer started with the same shot from the first two, so there was still hope, but after a few seconds I knew not much would change.

This happened recently (and numerously) with "A Million Ways to Die in the West".  There's a trailer that features Sarah Silverman showing someone her vagina, and he says, "I better shut the Bible now."  The next trailer for the film was identical, but without the Bible joke.  Instead he just stares at her.  A girl showing somebody her vagina is okay, but saying he should close the Bible needs removed.




Anyway, as you will all possibly find out soon enough, the "Guardians of the Galaxy" trailer on "Maleficent" is apparently new, but in reality is just the same as the second trailer, minus Rocket moving his genitals around.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a trailer with him "adjusting" himself. It played before the X-MEN movie I went to see in the theater. They removed that part?

    ReplyDelete