Thursday, December 18, 2014

DC Multiverse Wave 1 Arkham City Armored Edition Batman Figure


I've had this since I posted the rest of the Wave 1 figures, but for some reason never photographed it.


The figure is the same figure from Wave 1, with a few changes, mainly paint.  Technically, it really is the same thing, just an updated version of the Arkham City Batman for the Wii U version.

DC Multiverse Arkham City Mr. Freeze



I wasn't going to buy this originally, in fact I didn't even order it with the rest of the figures.  I found it at my local Wal-Mart some time later, and I couldn't resist. The figure came with lightning accessories that attach to his wrists, but I never took pictures of them apparently.

DC Multiverse Batman (1989) Batman



Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment