Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DC Multiverse Wave 1 Arkham City Azrael Figure


I don't know a tremendous amount about Azrael, and I don't think anybody knows much about the Arkham City version.



In the game, this guy is known as the Mysterious Watcher.  He kind of hangs out around Arkham City and watched Batman.

Marvel Universe Soldiers and Henchmen Pack Hand Ninja




Azrael includes a sword that fits comfortably in it's sheath.  He also has a wrist blade of some kind, but mine it way bent out of shape due to the packaging.  Easily fixable.


GI Joe Retaliation Wave 1 Cyber Ninja



DC Multiverse Wave 1 Batman

DC Multiverse Wave 1 Bane
DC Injustice Solomon Grundy




Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ezio 

He definitely resembles the Assassin's Creed line from a few years ago, but that makes sense.

Incredible Hulk Line Hulkbusters





It's my least favorite DC Multiverse figure so far, but that doesn't make it bad.  If I knew more about the character, I would probably enjoy it more, but it's still pretty cool.

Marvel Universe Wave 2 Hulk




Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:


2 comments:

  1. I also though of Assassin's Creed when I first saw pictures of him. Not bad and that is a nice looking sword he carries. I'm surprised you didn't have him kill your Ages of Action Templar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I never thought about that. I have no idea why that didn't cross my mind.

      Delete