Saturday, January 25, 2014

Thor: The Dark World Series Dark Elves


As someone who must have every army builder I can get my hands on, I was very excited for these Dark Elves from Thor 2.


I must confess, I was so excited for these I couldn't wait for them to drop in price.  None of my stores nearby carry them, so I got a lot of three of them on eBay for next to nothing.  Unfortunately they don't have weapons.



While they aren't accurate, I'm okay with using Star Wars weapons with them.  It works for me.

Marvel Universe Team Pack Heroic Age Avengers Thor



Thor Series Hogun

Thor Series Volstagg

Thor Series Fandral


Marvel Universe Gigantic Battles Loki



I really enjoy these so far.  I enjoy them considerably more than I thought I would.  I was quite concerned about this line after the Iron Man 3 line, but Hasbro seems to be back on track.

Marvel Universe Wave 20 Nova


Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy Team Pack Drax
These Dark Elves are super articulate, very detailed, and work perfect for army building.




Thor Series Frost Giant





Marvel Universe Heroic Age Team Pack Iron Man




Marvel Universe Wave 2 Hulk



No regrets about getting three of the Dark Elves at all.  I actually wouldn't mind some more.  I have a Kurse figure I haven't done anything with, and hopefully there will be a Malekith, but I doubt it.  Oh well, still very pleased with them.



Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

2 comments:

  1. Such a creepy looking design. A shame they're one per case. I'm thinking of getting at least one. But you know what it's like with troop/henchmen/minions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have gotten ones in their packages, but I just can't afford eBay prices on them. None of my local stores carry them.

      Delete