Thursday, February 13, 2014

Star Wars Black Series Wave 1 Episode II Padme Amidala


I bought these figures when the Black Series first started and neglected opening them.



I have a tendency to want to buy Star Wars figures and never open them, or use them.


Padme Amidala is a pretty decent figure.  I have very few female Star Wars figures, so I'm not 100% sure how she compares, but she seems good.



She includes a blaster rifle and pistol.  The pistol fits in a holster on her belt.




As you can see, this is the Padme from Attack of the Clones.  It's during the arena battle in Genoshia.

Marvel Universe Wave 7 Thor



There's a Natalie Portman joke to be made.


Thor: The Dark World Series Dark Elves



This is my first Black Series figure I've opened.  I'm happy with it so far, it's far better than any other Star Wars figures on the market right now.


Thor: The Dark World Series Kurse









Considering I don't have any Padme figures, I think this was a good buy.  I plan of buying all, or most, or the Black Series.



Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment