Friday, May 17, 2013

DC Injustice: Gods Among Us Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy


 

These arrived a few days ago, I finally got around to opening them.  So far, I have the DC Injustice: Gods Among Us Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Solomon Grundy, and Deathstroke.  Here I will be talking about Solomon Grundy and Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Deathstroke to follow.


There aren't bad!


As you can see, Wonder Woman suffers from a little pose-ability problem.  She looks great, I just can't get her to stand and look normal.



Due to the size of his feet, Grundy has absolutely no problem standing on his own.


After some trouble getting her to stand, I tried to adjust her feet...it snapped off immediately.  These figures kind of seem fragile.


Still not normal, but better.


Solomon Grundy has all these knives jammed in his back.  It is a cool effect, but one came off right out of the package.  A little glue would fix it immediately, but still.  These were $30!

Marvel Universe Secret Wars Hulk

Solomon Grundy is just barely taller than this Marvel Universe Hulk.

Marvel Universe Ms. Marvel and Bleeding Edge Iron Man
Wonder Woman suffers from this "female body" that about all female figures have.  They are inherently much smaller than all male figures.  Size-wise, she fits in well with Ms. Marvel.


Marvel Universe First Appearance Wolverine 


Solomon Grundy comes with a knife (or sword depending on a figures size!).  A sword or lasso for Wonder Woman would have been nice, but I can overlook it.  If she needs a sword, I can find one somewhere.

Marvel Universe Fantastic Four Team Pack Thing


Marvel Universe Thor
This picture makes Thor look a lot smaller than he is, Grundy is taller, but not much taller.

Marvel Universe Fantastic Four Team Pack Invisible Woman


Overall, I'm liking these figures.  For $30, it appears they are more collectibles than toys.  They are also quite fragile, Wonder Woman more than Solomon Grundy, but still.  The few breaks I have had don't make me regret buying them, nor will it stop me from buying more.  The first few waves of Marvel Universe figures were pretty awful.

Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment