Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Marvel Universe Heroic Age Avengers Team Pack


Finally!  I have waited on buying the Bleeding Edge Iron Man figure for so long knowing it was in this pack.


Today I opened my Heroic Age Avengers Team Pack.

Marvel Universe Wave 7 Modern Thor

This is just repaints, but still worth it to me.  I love the Modern Thor figure, and I really do like the new color scheme.  No problem there.  I always need more Thors.

Marvel Universe Comic Pack Wave 13 Hulk

The Red Hulk in this pack is just a repaint of the recently released Hulk figure.  That is okay, a hulk is a hulk I guess.

Thor Series Frost Giant


I really do love everything about this Thor.



This Hulk is just as good as the green one, which is really good.  It is large, but still articulate.  I love it.



Marvel Universe Wave 4 Red Hulk

The previously released Red Hulk wasn't bad, but was the same build as the Wave 2 Hulk.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Solomon Grundy





I had been eyeing this figure for so long.  My Target has the worst selection of toys, but they have had this Iron Man on the pegs for months.  I always think about it, but I've waited.  I'm glad I did, because I don't need duplicates of Iron Man figures.  I have plenty all ready...

Marvel Universe Wave 15 Ultron



Marvel Universe Comic Pack Wave 4 Dr. Doom


Doom fears no god.




Marvel Universe Wave 2 Hulk






Green Hulk is best Hulk!


No comments:

Post a Comment