Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marvel Universe Wave 19 Future Foundation Spider-Man Figure


I'm so excited to have all the Future Foundation figures available!


Wait a second, didn't I just do a post about this guy?

Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Spider-Man

Nope!  It was the inverse!


I've always found this accessory useless...

Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Hulk

...until right now!

Marvel Universe Wave 3 Spider-Man


It is the same body type as the two pack version.  Bulkier, but not bad.

Marvel Universe Team Pack Thing, Invisible Woman, and Mr. Fantastic
Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Dr. Doom

Getting this Spider-Man figure was the only reason for me to finally open my Future Foundation Team Pack.

Spider-Man Series Carnage


Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Colossus


Marvel Universe Battle Pack SHIELD Agent

Marvel Universe Kraven the Hunter





Injustice: Gods Among Us Solomon Grundy

Marvel Universe Wave 2 Hulk

Recent 1:18 Scale Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment