Monday, April 29, 2013

Heroclix Organization

I started off with $7.88 worth of tape for the label maker.  It is not my label maker, so I'm not sure how much it was
I had a few of these lying around, I bought more today.  I have eleven total, at $3.88 a piece.  $42.68 all together.

I labeled each tote of the top and both sides.  Probably overkill, but I didn't want to change my mind later.

I had just been kind of putting them into random ones for a very long time now.  I never use most figures, so many have been in the same tote for months.

These aren't much, but I'm proud of them.

I also have a binder with pages that hold a few hundred cards.  I got in the bad habit of never putting them back, or in there at all.  So I have this mess.  It takes longer to find cards than it does to play a game!

I organized them all by sets.  Until I can afford some nice card boxes, the $.97 rubber bands will have to do.

I began sorting all the figures by sets, I had more sets figures from different sets than I remember...

A few things like Hammer of Thor and Giant Size X-Men I only have a handful of figures, so I began combining them into the same totes.  Kind of cheating, but I'm over it.

I ended up going through my entire ribbon of tape, so I had to tap into the owner of the label maker's stash.

Here is the end result!  Thanks for reading.

In total, I spend $51.60 on everything.  Much more than I wanted to spend, but I wish I would have done this months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment